Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's Pete - I'm on Vacation

Pete here.  Remember me?  I spent about six months or so with my Peggy Mom, Daddy Joe, Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich.  Then, since I went away, you might not have thought I was coming back - but I wanted to let you know - here I am! 
One day, everything is going just the same as normal and then all of a sudden, Peggy Mom, Momma Ellen and Miss Norma Najorka from Pawsitive Action Foundation were all there and they were making a big fuss over me.  Went went on a pretty long ride and then we made a left turn and we were there!  At the Easter Seals Camp Challenge.  If I've told you some of this before, forgive me, but I want to tell the whole story. 

So we get out of the car and what do we see?  Signs and people and everyone is really happy to see me!


So Peggy Mom, Momma Ellen and Miss Norma, they start talking with Miss Maggie, she's the camp director and they are making all kinds of plans about me - like I'm going to get to go to camp or something. 

It looks like a really cool place, so maybe I will get to do something really neat!  I hope so.

We got to go in Miss Maggie's house and then there were all these new toys and lots of instructions about what to do, what not to do, blah, blah, blah.  I lost interest after a while and I was just playing with my toys.  Then there was also a little boy named Jay and he seemed super cool - hope I'll get to play with him when everyone is done talking.

Then suddenly, Peggy Mom, Momma Ellen and Miss Norma left - they got in their car and they didn't even ask me to come or wait of me or anything.  Then I was just with Miss Maggie and with Jay.  I'm going to have to let them tell you part of the story because I was so overwhelmed, I've forgotten some of it.

Miss Maggie was really nice.  She said I could sleep on her bed.  I tried, but you know, I really prefer to have some privacy and sleep in my crate.  So finally, Miss Maggie got me a crate and now I sleep really well.  Here's a picture of me trying out the bed.
But I really did want you to know that I've had a terrific time at Camp Challenge I met all kinds of people and they were all really really nice to me.  Here's a few pictures from my album. 
A few days ago, Miss Maggie said she had to go on a business trip and I was going to get to go and visit my Peggy Mom, Daddy Joe, Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich.  I'm so excited.  She took me to Peggy Mom's office and I was very very excited to see everyone.  Then we went to Peggy Mom's and there was Tobie and Fawn and Sassy and Leiden - I missed them all.  Here's a picture of me in the car.
I'm having a really good time and I can't wait to tell you more about what I did at camp this summer.  I'll check back in after Miss Maggie gets back and I can get the go ahead to tell what we were doing - might be top secret and I don't want to get in trouble!  See you soon.  It's me Pete.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment