Tuesday, April 30, 2013

They cashed my check!

When you adopt a dog like me - Sassy - from a rescue organization like Sunshine Corgi Rescue they don't cash the adoption check until after a two week trial period.  Well, my trial period ended on Saturday night so I'm guessing yesterday - unless Peggy and Joe told them something I don't know about - they cashed my check!

That means I'm officially a member of the Hoyt-Allen pet household!  I'm super excited.  Now I don't have to be on my very very best behavior!  Lol!  No really, I still plan to be good.

Last night after dinner I was so excited about being a permanent member of this family that I was just talking and talking and talking.  Both Peggy and Joe were laughing at me - couldn't figure out what was so darn funny!  Anyway, I hope you have a great day - I know I will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment